PRICING, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The 90s Cruise offers a wide variety of convenient payment plans, past guest discounts, single pricing, insurance and other programs to make your cruise affordable and maximize the fun. Check out all the options in the blue dropdown menus below.
For more information please give us a call at 877.438.9090. Our reservation specialists are standing by to answer any questions you have.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and include all performances, parties and events presented on the cruise. A $250 per person charge (Suites: $300 per person) for port fees, taxes and gratuities will be applied to your total reservation cost. Other terms and conditions apply.
All payments made for a Reservation are non-refundable. By purchasing Travel Insurance, Guests can offset this risk. Additional details on Travel Insurance can be found under the TRAVEL INSURANCE blue dropdown menu.
*OT, VT and 1K are based on quad occupancy. 2W is based on single occupancy.
Are you ready to pack your bags now?
Complete your reservation today to get the best cabin selection and lock in the LOWEST RATE!
Your Price Includes
- Round trip cruise from Tampa, FL
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Windjammer Café, breakfast/brunch and dinner in the Reflections Main Dining Room, as well as food in other “Included” dining venues, i.e. Park Café)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Mini Golf, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball Court, and Jogging Track
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning
Your Price Does Not Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Tampa, FL
- Ground transportation in ports of call
- Pre and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training, alcoholic and carbonated beverages, and specialty coffees
- Any special Artist Hosted Events which may require sign up and/or a fee
- Travel Insurance
- Internet Package
- The 90s Cruise is a full-ship charter so the standard Crown and Anchor® rewards do not apply. Guests may still earn credit for days sailed, but rewards and perks are not available during The 90s Cruise